- 8 Eggs
- 1 Cup Coconut milk
- 1/4 sweetner
- 7 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 Cups almond flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 3 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 Vanilla pod / 1 tsp vanilla powder
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to highest setting.
- Mix in all ingredients properly.
- Use parchment paper or wax paper on the bottom of the baking pan butter both sides of the paper
- Grease baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or till the middle of the cake is set keep checking to avoid burning.
Enjoy perfect to share with friends and family.
Share the love.