- 750 ml Heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 100g pack of flaked almonds
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 1 punnet of raspberries
- 1 100g of dark chocolate 90% cocoa
- In a dry pan, add almond flakes keep shaking pan until it golden brown set aside to cool.
- Mix cream, sweetener until cream is thick and forms peaks.
- Slice off the top crust and cut cake horizontally into 3 round slices.
- Wash and halve strawberries removing stalks.
- Spoon a big dollop of cream on cake slice and smooth it out to the edges.
- Lay halved strawberries and top with second slice of cake.
- Repeat cream, strawberries steps until the top layer.
- Pat down gently, top with cream smoothing it over the top and sides of the cake till its covered completely.
- Crumble almond flakes with hands and pat round sides of the cake until all sides are covered.
- Pile raspberries and sprinkle chocolate shavings ( use a knife, peeler or hand grater drag across chocolate).
Enjoy with friends and family.
Share the love.