- 4 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1//2 Cup Sweetener
- 120g Mascarpone Cheese
- 150g Almond flour
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking soda
- strawberry jam optional (click to get recipe)
- In a bowl add cream, mascarpone cheese and eggs and whisk.
- Add in all ingredient in the bowl and whisk well.
- Pour mix in a baking tray, line tray with paper.
- Add jam sparingly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200 degree celsius.
- Cut into small sizes makes 30 pieces.
Perfect as a treat to share with family and friends.
For nutritional value for this recipe get the app.