This Recipe is great if you Crave the traditional chilli served with rice.
fast and easy to make with some steamed cauliflower rice and a Pinch of turmeric for colour.
- 2 Tablespoon Beef tallow/ghee
- 500 Grams of Minced beef
- 100 Grams Green Beans
- 100 Grams Mushrooms
- 1 /2 cup Beef Stock
- 1 cup of Water
- 2 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- black pepper
In a heated pan, add ghee or beef tallow reduce heat to medium.
Add minced beef , let it brown for 5 minutes.
Add cumin, chilli powder and onion powder .Fry together for 2 minutes.
Bring to simmer, cover with a lid. On low heat, let it cook for 30mins.
stir occasionally add water if needed until the sauce is thick.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serves 4 enjoy.