- 2oog of Ground Melon seeds ( Egusi )
- 2 Tablespoon Crayfish
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne pepper ( dry pepper )
- Shredded chicken or beef or fish of your choice
- 1 Cup Chicken stock
- 1 Medium sized egg
- 1 Cup of Water
- Banana leaves (optional)
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl add egusi, crayfish, pepper and meat or fish of your choice.
- Add eggs, chicken stock, egg and mix well.
- Add water and mix together, add more water if needed.
- Pour mix into ramekins or wrap in banana leaves.
- In a pot add banana leaves to the bottom of pot (optional), add ramekins or warps.
- Add water halfway into the pot, making sure it does not cover your mix.
- Cover with banana leaves (optional), Add foil paper and steam.
- Steam for 40 minutes until it turns solid.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE ( per ramekin ) 5 Ramekins
Carbs – 4g
Protein – 10.1g
Fat – 20g
Calories – 236