- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Medium sized cauliflower Cut into small pieces
- 1 Medium sized onion thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon turmeric powder
- 100 Gram mix calamari, squid , crab etc
- 100 Gram prawns
- Mussels or clams
- 2 cups Fish stock
- 1 Tablespoon chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cup full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 lemon
- In a heated deep pan, add olive oil.
- Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower florets and cook for 7 minutes 0n medium heat.
- Add turmeric powder and increase heat .
- Add prawns and calamari, cook for 1 minutes.
- Stir In fish stock and chilli powder cook for 2 minutes and simmer, add mussels and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in yoghurt.
- Season as desired, serve with grated lemon zest or juice.
Enjoy as a meal or serve with zero carb rice.
Serve 4 people.