- Rack of lamb
- 25 Gram ground pork rinds
- 1 Tablespoon Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoon parsley
- 2 Tablespoon mint
- 2 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 Cloves of garlic Peeled minced
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius.
- Use a sharp knife to score the fat on the lamb.
- In a heated frying pan, brown the meat, fat side down until its golden brown, brown all sides of the meat.
- In a bowl, mix pork rinds, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper mix well.
- Brush the meat with mustard, and firmly press pork rinds mix on the meat. Leave in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and leave at room temperature for 12 minutes.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until cooked to your preference.
- Remove from oven, cover with foil and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve as desired.
click here for cauliflower cheese recipe