- 200 Gram strawberries
- 1/2 Cup of sweetener
- 5 Teaspoon unflavoured gelatine
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream ( watered down)
- 1 Cup chopped dark chocolate
- Blend strawberries with 1/4 cup of sweetener and 1/3 cup of water until smooth.
- Sieve into a bowl.
- Divide strawberry puree into two bowls.
- In a bowl sprinkle 3 teaspoons of gelatine over 1/2 cup of cold water, leave for 1 minute.
- Bring half the puree to boil in a small pan.
- Stir in gelatin until it dissolves completely.
- Add remaining strawberry puree.
- Pour strawberry mix in little cups as desired, refrigerate for 40 minutes.
- In a saucepan, Add heavy cream and the remaining sweetener and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and add dark chocolate, keep stirring until smooth.
- Sprinkle remaining gelatine in 1/2 Cup of cold water and leave to stand for 1 minute.
- Stir in gelatin into chocolate.
- Pour chocolate mix into cups on top the strawberry mix
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Enjoy with friends and family