- 4 medium sized chicken breast
- 1/2 Teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 Teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 Teaspoon curry powder
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 3 scotch bonnets
- 1 Small onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 150 Gram mozzarella cheese
- 50 Gram almond flour
- 35 Gram coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Teaspoon rosemary/ thyme (optional)
- Blend tomato. pepper and onion, set aside.
- In a pot add chicken, spices,butter, salt and tomato/ pepper onions.
- Slow cook for 3 hours using a slower cooker on high, cook for 2 1/2 hours if using the oven at 150 degree celsius.
- Once meat is tender, shred into pieces and set aside.
- In a microwavable bowl, Mix grated cheese, almond and coconut flour and cream cheese.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, stir then microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Add egg, rosemary (optional), mix gently.
- Place dough on parchment paper, place another parchment paper over dough and roll flat, if it hardens and becomes difficult to work with, put back in the microwave for 10 -15 seconds to soften again.
- Add pulled chicken in the middle of dough and roll to seal.
- Bake in oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy and share the love