- 3 Tablespoon butter or ghee
- 1/2 Piece of cinnamon stick
- 4 Cloves
- 1 Tablespoon of chilli powder
- 1 Teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon saffron
- Shredded roasted chicken
- 3 Tablespoon unsweetened yogurt
- 250 Gram cauliflower rice
- 1 Cup chicken stock
- Sea salt to taste
- In a heated deep pan, add ghee/butter.
- Add cinnamon stick and cloves and fry for 30 seconds.
- Stir in fennel seeds, chilli powder and garlic fry for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and fry, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add yogurt a spoonful at a time, stirring until absorbed before adding the next spoonful.
- Cover and reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, saffron and salt.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
Garnish with spring onions, toasted almond flakes.
Enjoy and share the love.