- 150g Cauliflower Florets
- 3 Fresh Lemongrass stems
- 3 Medium sized Egg Yolks
- 3 Egg whites
- 100g Whipping cream Diluted in 50g Water
- 100g Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup grated parmesan ( or any other cheese)
- Salt (optional)
- Black pepper
- Wash Cauliflower florets and lemongrass stem ( the white part of lemongrass not the green).
- Thinly slice up lemongrass.
- Blend cauliflower with a cup of water until smooth.
- Using a cloth, strain out liquid from blended cauliflower.
- stir in lemon grass and cauliflower mix well.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg whites until its thick, set aside.
- Add cauliflower mix, whipping cream, egg yolks,, cheeses and black pepper mix well.
- Gently fold in egg whites, making sure it doesn’t deflate don’t stir mix evenly.
- Add into oiled ramekins ( makes 6)
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
Best served hot, so it doesn’t deflate
Share the love.