- 2 Tablespoon Goose Fat or any animal fat
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Ginger
- 2 Chillies Sliced
- 250 g Shredded Cabbage
- 25 g Shredded/ Dessicated coconut ( Unsweetened )
- 125 g Peeled prawns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, add onion, ginger and chillies.
- Fry for 1 minute until it begins to colour.
- Stir in cabbage and continue frying for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add prawns and simmer for two minutes.
- Add salt and pepper if needed.
Enjoy and share the love.