- Fathead dough
- 1 Fish fillet Preferably any White Fish or Salmon
- 3 Tablespoon Tapenade click here
- 3 Tablespoon Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 Cherry Tomato Halved
- Bunch of Coriander or Basil
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Rinse fish fillet and pat dry with Kitchen towel.
- Rub in olive oil on fish and Cook in oven for 7 minutes at 200 C.
- Remove fish from oven and pat dry.
- Roll flat fathead dough between parchment, cut in a rectangular shape, use a fork to make holes over dough and Place on tray.
- Place fish on dough, sprinkle black pepper, spoon the tapenade paste over top, mozzarella cheese and tomatoes.
- Gather up sides of the dough and pinch and push them together, use a fork to make more holes around dough.
- Place the baking tray in a preheated oven, cook for 15 minutes at 200 C.
FatHead Dough Ingredients
- 170g shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 Tablespoon Coconut flour or 85g Almond flour
- 2 Tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 Egg
- Add mozzarella cheese, coconut flour in a bowl mix well, add in cream cheese.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir and microwave for 30 minutes high.
- Remove from microwave and add egg mix gently.