- 100 Grams of desiccated coconut
- 2 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon Psyllium Husk
- 1/4 Tablespoon salt
- Ghee/ mai shanu
- 1oml Olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Carrom/ caraway seeds
- 1 Cup of hot water
- Wax paper
- In a bowl, add desiccated coconut, coconut flour, psyllium husk and salt and mix.
- Add mix in a blender mix till its smooth.
- Place mix in a bowl and stir in olive oil and carom seeds mix well.
- Gradually add hot water while making a dough.
- let dough rest for 7 – 10 mins.
- Place dough on wax paper , place another sheet on top on dough and roll flat.
- Cut to round shapes it should make 8 pieces.
- In a flat pan add a Teaspoon of ghee and fry both sides until golden brown.
Carbs per piece = 1.3g
Protein per piece = 1g
Fat per piece = 15g
calorie per piece = 144.
Enjoy with curry or chutney.